New Heavenly Sword Info: Demo Confirmed
Posted by Jay on Saturday, April 28, 2007
Over at PSU, they did an interview with SCEA Santa Monica producer Kyle Shubel. He touched upon a lot of interesting info, most notably that a demo of the game will hit before the full game is released. When that will be, however, we don’t know. Here are more details from the interview:
- The game will run at 720p, 30 fps.
- There will be no online multiplayer as this is a strictly single person game.
- There will be some integration with HOME.
- Most of the enemies will be human, but there will be “surprises”
- “There is a gladiator style arena fight that just rocks.”
- Some environments planned are snowy hills, riverbeds, barren desert, shrines nestled in the mountains and a castle city amongst waterfalls.
- He wouldn’t comment on how long the game will be (in terms of playtime), but did hint that there would be some unlockables and bonus features to increase the replay value of the game.
You can read the full interview here